- About Au Pairs
- Au Pair Agencies
- Ratings & Reviews
- Members Only
- Writers Block
- About Us
BEST AU PAIR AGENCY RATINGS
Connect with the Best Au Pairs in the World.
Have Peace of Mind.
National Consumer Au Pair Agency Reviews.
Your Family Is Worth It.
Au Pair Care Choices Made Easy
- AuPairClearinghouse reviews and compares au pair agencies in the United States by conducting host family satisfaction surveys and ratings.
- READ COMMENTS from Experienced Host Parents on the Top Au Pair Agencies, Newly Released Report for 2013!
There is No Substitute for Quality & Unbiased Consumer Reviews and Ratings of Au Pair Services.
- Prospective host families need to be educated consumers and see beyond au pair agency sales techniques and misinformation if they want a great au pair.
Finally, there is a Better Way to Choose Quality, Affordable Au Pairs! It's true that Educated Parents Make the Best Childcare Choices.
- We can help you learn how to match with a great au pair. Find out what agencies are the best and the worst performers.
The Smart Choice - Reap the Benefits of our Subscription Reviews & Ratings:
- At AuPairClearinghouse, we have the specialized knowledge and expertise parents need to successfully pick a great au pair from a great au pair agency.
- Best Tips and Expert Advice on Hosting your Au Pair
- How to Handle A Problem Au Pair & Get A Refund.
All the Information on Au Pairs that you Need to Succeed!
- AuPairClearinghouse is innovative and revolutionary - no other website or business has ever reviewed or rated au pair agencies before - we did it first and we are still the nation's only au pair review website.
Don't Gamble with your Child's Well-Being and Safety!
- Join NOW to Read All Agency Reviews & Ratings! Get instant access to the information that is available to choose the best agency and au pair for your family.
- See Our TOP 3 AU PAIR AGENCY Picks for 2013 NOW. Each year, our host parents choose their top 3 agencies by rating them on quality au pairs, customer service, special program features, costs, counselors and more.
Our Customer Surveys identify the Best and Worst Au Pair Agencies.
- Are Au Pairs Really a Good Choice for Childcare? Let Us Show you the comparisons between au pairs and daycare and private nannies.
- We have results of studies that show how safe au pairs are and which agencies have good drivers.
- We publish all the au pair news - both the good and the bad, so you are fully informed.
AuPairClearinghouse is Your One-Stop Consumer Resource on Hosting Au Pairs
Ratings and Reviews on customer service, costs, hidden fees, special programs, and more.
Daily Updates on au pair agency discounts, new and innovative services, current news stories and press releases.
Host Family Tips Expert Advice and Safety Tips on how to make your au pair experience the best it can be.
Cultural Differences - Explore The Countries and Cultures Au Pairs Come From.
Up-to-date U. S. Department of State Regulations
Consumer User Testimonials - Read what others are Saying about AuPairClearinghouse's Innovative Rating website.
Membership Plan - Expert Advice PLUS Third Party Reviews & Ratings- 12 Months of Consumer Ratings.
We Do All the Hard Work for You!
"For busy parents being a educated consumer can be difficult, especially when you're looking to find the perfect Au Pair. That's the beauty of Au Pair Clearing House, they do the hard work for you.
As a parent educator, I have often wondered who regulates the Au Pair industry. Who lets parents know the good from the bad. Then I came across Au Pair Clearing House and relaxed. I spoke with them and checked them out for myself before recommending them to my clients, and they passed with flying colors.
They care, they really care. They want only the best for your children and aren't afraid to point who can and can not give it to you. So when you're looking to hire an Au Pair, make sure you check out all the agencies first by going to Au Pair Clearing House."
Sharon Silver, Author of Stop Reacting and Start Responding, 108 Ways to Discipline Consciously and Become the Parent You Want to Be. www.proactiveparenting.net
Did you know
Sharon Silver was on
The Oprah Show?
An Educated Parent Is the Best Childcare Consumer