- About Au Pairs
- Au Pair Agencies
- Ratings & Reviews
- Members Only
- Writers Block
- About Us
NEW! Au Pair Agency Ratings & Reviews - 2015
Au Pair Agency Ratings & Reviews
Read Our Au Pair Agency Reviews and Ratings
Before You Host an Au Pair
Your Children will Thank You!
An Educated Parent Makes the Best Childcare Choices
SCROLL DOWN AND READ OUR LATEST 2015 REVIEWS !
2015 Au Pair Agency Reviews & Ratings
Included in Our Au Pair Agency Reviews:
- Major Agency Strengths - agencies with low fees; good au pair health insurance, quality au pairs, parent recommendations, customer service, local support, etc.
- Major Agency Weaknesses - most expensive fees, poor screening methods, au pairs who don't drive or speak English, poor customer service, etc.
- Agencies that have Quality au pairs - which agencies shine, which agencies to avoid!
- Cost-effective au pair agencies - we outline all costs for each agency
- Specific Programs - we identify agencies that have unique programs for special needs children, infants and half-time childcare
- Agency Websites - which sites are user friendly, offer great host parent resources, ease of navigation so you can easily find what you need, etc.
- Phone Service - how agency staff handle calls, which agencies depend on answering machines, emergency coverage, helpfulness, etc.
- Host Family Ratings - how did host parents like yourself rate each agency?
Not all au pair agencies are the same - know more and choose better!
An Educated Parent Makes the Best Childcare Consumer
Top Rated Au Pair Agencies for 2015
Top 3 Blue Ribbon Winners for Overall Excellent Customer Service
Our Blue Ribbon Winners for 2015 - Best English Speaking
Do you need an au pair with good-excellent English speaking skills?
American host parents rate good English skills as one of the most important factors in their decision to match with an au pair.
Now, there is an easier way to find au pairs with good, reliable English skills...
We have the survey results from real host parents like yourself - host parents rate their au pair’s ability to speak and communicate in English on a 4-point rating scale:
“Not Satisfied at All” -- "Somewhat Satisfied" -- "Satisfied" -- “Very Satisfied”
Some of our Host Parent Survey Respondent Comments:
- "Our children are very young and we need an au pair who understands and can communicate well in English - we were able to find a great agency that understood our needs and they matched us with a great au pair. Thank you Au Pair Clearinghouse!"
- "Our first au pair did not speak English at all, even though our agency assessed her as an "excellent" English speaking au pair! How these assessments are being done, is beyond me! Of course, I interviewed the au pair, and I finally figured out that it was her friend who was actually sitting in for our au pair. I heard that this happens a lot!"
Best Au Pair Driving Skills Review for 2015
Host Parents Rate Satisfaction with Agency Screening of Au Pair Driving Skills - 2015
Host parents evaluate their au pair's ability to drive a car on a 4-point scale:
“Not Satisfied at all” -- "Somewhat Satisfied" -- "Satisfied" -- “Very Satisfied”
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 20 million U.S. children and adolescents suffer preventable motorcar injuries annually. A survey completed by a leading au pair agency found that child safety is the number one concern for American host families. No question - Driving is an important skill that your au pair should have.
Don't Guess, Verify, if your au pair has the driving skills you need to ensure the safety of your children.
Best Quality Au Pairs Review for 2015
Host Parents Ratings - the Best Quality Au Pairs
In our 2015 Host Family Satisfaction Survey, parents rate their Satisfaction with their agency’s Quality of Au Pairs.
The Quality of Au Pairs is defined by these characteristics:
- Ability to Keep Children Safe
- Pleasant & Flexible Personalities
- Ability to Drive Well
- Ability to Speak English Well
- Childcare Experience
Sample Comments by Host Family 2015 Survey Respondents
- "My agency is well-known and large, but they can't even call me back when I had a big problem with my au pair. It took 3 days for them to get back to me and in the intern, I had to deal with a wild, party au pair."
- "Our agency would not refund us any money after our au pair left in the middle of the night!"
Find out which agencies deliver great au pairs....
Find out which agencies fall short.....
Best Counselor Ratings for 2015
Host Parents Rate Satisfaction with Agency's Local Support - 2015
Counselors, LCCs or Regional Representatives are very important to the overall success of the match between host families and their au pairs.
Providing expert local support is key in the overall perception of customer satisfaction for each agency.
Counselors are the local agency staff that is assigned to each family and au pair and their duties are numerous:
Provides ongoing support and assistance throughout the year
Offers monthly meetings to the local au pairs
Maintains monthly contact with both host parent and au pair
Provides assistance to both families and au pairs with health problems, college courses, driving issues and childcare.
Provides ongoing safety and childcare workshops for au pairs
Provides advice and counseling when problems arise
CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO THE AU PAIR AGENCIES AND THEIR 2015 REVIEWS!