- About Au Pairs
- Au Pair Agencies
- Ratings & Reviews
- Members Only
- Writers Block
- About Us
Featured Au Pair Agency - Au Pair Care
Au Pair Care Agency Profile
Located in San Francisco’s Financial District, Au Pair Care is one of the larger au pair agencies providing live-in childcare to American host families. In 1989, Au Pair Care became one of the first au pair agencies designated by the U.S. Department of State to legally sponsor au pairs to come to the United States. Since then, they've made more than 40,000 au pair placements across the U.S.
What Are Some of Au Pair Care's Strengths?
- Host Family Friendly Website and Innovative Matching Technology - With a recently revamped website and award-winning online matching software, Au Pair Care’s innovative technology makes it fast and easy for families to find and match with an au pair who fits their child care needs.
- Customer Service - our host families give this agency good ratings in our Host Family Satisfaction Surveys. Find out if their Match Experts are experienced and available to guide families through the entire selection process - we have Au Pair Care host family feedback and ratings!
- Counselor/Area Directors Service - Au Pair Care has a large network of knowledgeable local Area Directors who provide advice and support to host families and au pairs for the entire duration of the program - how good is Au Pair Care's support team? Check out how host families rate their counselors!
- Extensive, Hands-On Au Pair Training - All Au Pair Care au pairs attend a mandatory four-day orientation and training program at Au Pair Care’s state-of-the-art New Jersey campus. During this program, au pairs receive training in CPR and First Aid utilizing the American Heart Association course curriculum, and a variety of other topics including child development, household safety and the “American Way” of caregiving. Read our exclusive interview with the Director of their Au Pair Academy, for a detailed review of the training your au pair will receive.
- Unique Infant Specialized™ Au Pair Program - One of the highlights of Au Pair Care is their unique Infant Specialized™ program that provides families with a trained au pair who specializes in infant care. This program was created by Au Pair Care moms for new mothers, and it has been a very popular option with new parents. Au pairs accepted to the Infant Specialized™ program have previous experience caring for children under two years old and attend a separate five-day training program developed in concert with leading specialists to train au pairs in baby care and infant development. In addition to standard au pair training topics, the Infant Specialized™ training includes certification in infant CPR and First Aid by the American Heart Association as well as instruction in infant sign language and baby massage. Read our Review of this unique program now!
- Well-Established Industry Leader - Au Pair Care’s 20-year reputation and status as an industry leader enable them to attract qualified au pairs and host families. As one of the first au pair agencies designated and regulated by the U.S. Department of State, Au Pair Care has placed more than 40,000 au pairs from more than 40 countries with families nationwide. Au Pair Care is part of Intrax, a family of organizations that provide a lifetime of high quality educational, work and volunteer programs that connect people and cultures, with operations in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Read our new and complete Current Review of Au Pair Care now!
Here is what Vice President of Au Pair Care, Heidi Woehl, has to say about her program:
“Au Pair Care is focused first and foremost on creating positive cultural exchange experiences for host families and au pairs. We continue to listen to our customers and as a result we have launched a variety of new improvements and features, including our proprietary Infant Specialized™ program created specifically for parents with infants. Our focus on recruiting and retaining experienced staff has enabled us to consistently provide great customer service for our host families and au pairs, and we are proud to say that we have received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.”
Read about the Au Pair Care Advantage at: www.aupaircare.com