- About Au Pairs
- Au Pair Agencies
- Ratings & Reviews
- Members Only
- Writers Block
- About Us
Featured Au Pair Agency - Go Au Pair
Located in Murray, Utah and founded in 1989, this smaller agency is growing. They have several programs, including Au Pair Plus, Educare and Premiere Au Pairs. Go Au Pair now recruits au pairs from China, a new trend in hosting au pairs. Tanna Wilson, Managing Director of Go Au Pair, discusses Chinese au pairs with the Clearinghouse in our exclusive interview.
Award Winning Agency: Recipient of the IAPA's Au Pair of the Year Award for 2004 and 2005.
We expect to see great things from this expanding program!
What Are Some of Go Au Pair’s Strengths?
- Competitive Pricing – Go Au Pair’s pricing is very straight forward. They offer many discounts and don’t have extra fees like some other agencies.
- Great Customer Service - Host Families and Au Pairs always speak with a live, friendly representative in the corporate offices. In addition to the staff at the corporate offices, Go Au Pair’s Local Area Representatives are no exception to the great customer service. Many Local Area Representatives either have been Au Pairs or have extensive experience abroad, giving Au Pairs and Host Families an extra special perspective of the Au Pair program. Host Families consistently refer their friends and family to Go Au Pair because of the outstanding customer service.
- Phone Service: AuPairClearinghouse rate their phone service as "Very Good - Excellent."
- Selection of Au Pairs – Go Au Pair has many hard to find Au Pairs from countries like Vietnam, Paraguay, Dominican Republic, Hungry and more.
- Flexibility - Go Au Pair books all Au Pair arrival flights individually, which means they can accommodate the preferred arrival dates, times and locations according to Host Families’ needs. Through Go Au Pair's Mutual Match system, Host Families are able to review multiple Au Pair applications instead of one at a time. This allows families the most flexibility to help them determine which Au Pair best fits their unique needs.
- Host Family Resources - This smaller agency offers host families useful articles on hosting au pairs in their au pair blog, http://www.goaupair.com/blog/ : au pair hosting tips, news articles, nationality profiles and more!
- Online Resources: Go Au Pair also lists other agencies, like Au Pair Mom and Au Pair Clearinghouse, as great online resources for new host parents.
This is what Kelli, the Placement Coordinator Supervisor at Go Au Pair, had to say about her agency:
- Customer Service - Our excellent customer service is one factor that sets us apart from the other Au Pair agencies. I talk with families everyday who reference how happy they are with the service they receive after switching to Go Au Pair.
- Flexible Payment Plans - Go Au Pair offers customizable payment plans which allows families to choose customized payment plans ranging from two to eight payment installments depending on the family’s needs. This plan has been very helpful to many families in this economic climate.
- Popular Countries - Right now, some of our most popular countries from which our Au Pairs are coming from include China, South Africa, Mexico, Brazil and Colombia.
- Placement Coordinators – Every family has their own dedicated Placement Coordinator. Any time a family needs assistance; they can call in and talk to the same person! Host Families enjoy someone who knows their family and their unique needs. I am proud to say our current team of Placement Coordinators is the best team Go Au Pair has had since I’ve worked here!
- Read our current Go Au Pair agency review and find out what real host parents have to say.
- In our exclusive interview, Tanna Wilson, Director of Go Au Pair, talks with Edina about Chinese au pairs, the newest trend in the au pair industry.
- Read about Au Pair Sis in our exclusive interview! Au Pair Sis is an interactive blog and resource for both families and au pairs that provides support throughout the entire cultural exchange year.