- About Au Pairs
- Au Pair Agencies
- Ratings & Reviews
- Members Only
- Writers Block
- About Us
InterExchange Au Pair USA -- Agency Profile
Located in New York, InterExchange Au Pair USA offers their au pairs a 5 day training orientation in the Big Apple, near Times Square and the Empire State Building. Au pairs love the location! Their newly updated website includes a sleek, professional look with easier navigation. One of their Japanese au pairs won the prestigious Au Pair of the Year Award!
What Are Some of InterExchange Au Pair's USA's Strengths?
- Expertise: Over 20 years of experience in the au pair industry. Michael McHugh, InterExchange Au Pair USA’s Program Director serves on the Executive Board of the International Au Pair Association. InterExchange, the parent company of Au Pair USA, has delivered superior cultural exchange programs around the world for more than 40 years.
- Affordable Program Fees
- Quality, Experienced Au Pairs From Over 40 Countries: InterExchange Au Pair USA says, "Our au pair candidates undergo a rigorous screening and interviewing process before they are accepted onto our program."
- Exclusive Matching: Host families are currently able to view multiple au pair profiles, and when our Passport system launches, families will be able to view profiles exclusively. According to InterExchange Au Pair USA, their Placement Team "Works with every host family to understand their unique needs and match them with the best au pair."
This is what Michael McHugh, InterExchange Au Pair’s USA Program Director, has to say about his agency:
We pride ourselves on our:
- Competitive Pricing: "We are one of the more affordable au pair agencies as well as having manageable payment plans".
- Customer Service: "Our team ensures that every host family’s needs are considered and that we find the best au pair for each family. Our team provides superior customer service from the moment a host family inquires about the program to the time their au pair leaves the USA."
- First-Hand International Experience: " InterExchange Au Pair USA is dedicated to cultural exchange. All of our NY based staff has lived and worked abroad as either au pairs or in similar capacities."
- Orientation and Training: "Every au pair attends a weeklong orientation and training program in New York City. Au pairs study childhood development, learn all about the program, and are trained in CPR and First Aid by certified American Red Cross Instructors."
- Local Coordinators: "Host families and au pairs across America tell us how exceptional and hardworking our Local Coordinators are. We are proud to have some of the most talented Local Coordinators in the au pair industry!"